Candidates shall be confident in their abilities in Contract Management, decisive in their actions and productive and cooperative as team players, open minded, flexible, with vision and adept in face-to-face communications with our clients and others on behalf of our clients. Candidates must be sufficiently competent to deal with complex Contract Management issues which may mean more than average attention to detail.
Ideal candidates would be at the least orally competent in English with a high degree of writing skills and preferably with knowledge of other languages.
Education & Ability Requirements:
- Graduate of Civil Engineering or other faculty;
- Civil Engineering knowledge, preferably in the domain of Roads, Rail and Bridges and other disciplines;
- at least 5 years construction site experience;
- good working knowledge of Construction Contracts, in particular the FIDIC First Edition 1999 Form of Contract, “Red Book” and “Yellow Book”;
- professional and innovative approach to Contract and adept in interpretation and use of Contract Clauses;
- good use of the English language (reading, speaking and writing);
- ability to compose well-structured contractual correspondence;
- multitasking approach to work in a team environment;
- able to deal with causation and prepare causative parts of claims;
- willing and available for project-based business travel.