Description of project
The Project is located in the North of Prahova County, in the Centre of Romania.
It involved the development of a ski slope and equipping it with related cable transport systems (ski lift) on a total length of 1387 m with a transport capacity of 1,200 persons / hour, artificial snow installations and equipment for the ski slope maintenance.
Also, the access road to the slope was rehabilitated on a length of 2.3 km and a new bridge over Valea Alba was constructed, with a length of 28 meters and a parking lot with a capacity of approximately 100 parking places.
At the same time, the development of sewage, water and gas supply utilities was provided along the road.
Type of services provided by the Consultant
Techno Engineering & Associates assisted the Contractor during the preparation of a claim for change of scope of part of the works, pursuant to Sub-Clause 20.1 (a) of FIDIC Conditions of Contract for Construction, First Edition 1999 as detailed bellow:
- Review of relevant project correspondence from inception of project to date;
- Reviewing the General / Particular conditions of the Contractor’s Contract & Specifications;
- Examination and assembling relevant documents;
- Interviews of project participants;
- Preparation of claim detailed justification report.